My Fur Baby's First Experience and Beyond


My Fur Baby's First Experiences & Beyond
Author: Celeste Wilson

A paws-itively awesome journal of my best friend's first experiences and beyond.



This journal is dedicated to every fur baby parent who would like to remember all the sweet moments a new dog brings to your life. Perhaps your new pet came from a breeder as a puppy or perhaps he was a rescue. It really doesn't matter. What matters is that you have a new member in your family. There will be funny moments you don't want to forget and milestones worth recording. Whatever your experiences are with your new best friend. As you read this journal years later, it will fill your heart with memories that might otherwise be forgotten.

In this journal I included:
Prompts: I included these as inspiration only. They are simply ideas of what you may want to chronicle and are tucked discreetly at the bottom of some pages. Other pages will have inspirational or funny quotes for your enjoyment, related to dogs of course.

An example of a prompt: The first time I held is was when....

An example of a quote: "Anyone who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." - Franklin P. Jones - Humorist

Lined pages: These are for you to collect your memories on. Let's face it, every family is different and so is every dog. Let their personalities shine through on your journal pages. 
Blank / unlined pages: I like to think of these as scrapbook pages because I love to keep photos and souvenirs of places I visited with my pet. Maybe you want to paste in a keepsake or the receipt from your fur baby's first grooming session. Perhaps you have a photograph of your pet that corresponds to a journal entry. Honestly, the possibilities are endless. 

Have fun collecting your memories.

Pawsitively yours,
Celeste 

Available on Amazon.com 
http://amzn.to/2l2HGGI

Comments

Popular Posts