My Book of Contacts

My Book of Contacts
Author: Celeste Wilson


I worked in sales and service for many years and valued the network I built up. It took time, effort and commitment. I had a little saying, “It wasn’t always what I knew, but who I knew.”

Making connections in the business world is as important as making a sale. Being able to flip to a page when someone is looking for a service and being able to provide that information to a friend or colleague is incredibly satisfying. It often paid off down the line.


Sample page:


I found that the more I networked the harder it was to keep track of all the finer details of each contact. Having someone’s business card was great but that wasn’t enough.

I learned that little things matter to those in my network. Remembering a sick relative’s name or a special occasion like a child’s marriage and then inquiring about it the next time you meet is an amazing way to build a personal connection with someone.


Sample page:

This journal offers you a way to remember all the finer details without feeling like your head might burst with information.

Happy networking! 


Available on Amazon.com


Comments

Popular Posts